2018年01月12日 09:26 点击：[
Qingdao University “Chinese Government Scholarship (DFH)”
1. Scholarship Coverage
“Chinese Government Scholarship (DFH)” provides full coverage of tuition fee, on-campus accommodation fee, living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
2. Category & Eligibility
1）Application is open to applicant who owns a non-Chinese citizenship, aged between 18 and 40, in good health condition. Applicants of Master Program should be under 35 years old, and applicants of Doctoral Program should be under 40 years old. International students currently studying in China are not eligible.
2) Applicants shall be students who plan to take Doctoral Program or Master Program in September 2018.
3) Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, behave well and meet the entrance requirements of Master & Doctoral programs in Qingdao University.
4) Only applicants that have not received other sorts of fund or scholarship could apply for this scholarship.
5) In addition to foreign language majors, other master and doctoral majors of Qingdao university can apply for this scholarship.
3. Application Materials
1) Application form for＇Chinese Government Scholarship (DFH)＇
The application form must be filled out online. For further details, please check the Application Procedures.
2) Copy of Physical Examination Record for Foreigner
4) Copy of your passport
5) Original academic credentials for college
6) Highest academic degree Transcript
*5).6) should be written in Chinese or English and should be an original or notarized copy. Fresh graduates are expected to provide proof of graduation or proof of education at the time of application. Students must submit proof of academic qualifications before they can be officially admitted.
7) Work certificate.
8) Certificate (HSK5 is required by programs taught in Chinese)
9) Certificate of English proficiency
10) Recommendation letters from two associate professors, experts, or scholars with equal title.
11)Personal Statement (Including personal study and work experience, future plan for study; Written in English or Chinese).
12)Relevant Award Certificate.
4. To attend Qingdao University in the fall of 2018, please submit the following application materials before the deadline on May 20, 2018.
1) Please log in Chinese Government Scholarship Information System : http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login . Sign in and fill out the application form online. Code of Qingdao university is 11065.
2)Qingdao University will conduct an overall assessment of all applications and admit applicants on the basis of competitive selection. After getting the approval of CSC, Admission Office will post “Letter of Admission”, “Visa Application Form for Foreigners to Study in China" (JW201 Form).
3) Please apply for X1 visa at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your home country by using our materials, and register at QU at the designated date and time as per the letter of admission.
*Applicants should keep in contact with QU. If fail to keep in touch, the applicants should be responsible for the unsatisfactory results of assessment and admission.
Applicants should come to China with X1 visa ,and register at QU at the designated date and time as per the letter of admission, and submit the following materials:
1) “Letter of Admission”&“Visa Application Form for Foreigners to Study in China" (JW201 Form)
2) Original of Physical Examination Record for Foreigner
3) Original Passport
4) 8 passport photos
And other materials required on Notice for the Registration.
Students studying at school for 1 year or more than 1 year are required to participate in the Annual Review. The Annual Review mainly focuses on the academic achievements, learning attitude, attendance, behavior, rewards and punishments, which will be used to conduct a comprehensive evaluation as next year’s criteria on whether to continue to enjoy the scholarship or not. When registering in March every year, please go to the International Student Office to get the Annual Review Form to participate in the annual review. Not participating in the Annual Review without reason or failing to pass the Annual Review will cause the cancellation of the scholarship.
8. Contact Details
Add：International Students Office, Qingdao University, 308 Ningxia Road, Qingdao 266071
Chinese Government Scholarship (DFH) Coverage and Criteria
The Chinese Government Scholarship (DFH) provides full coverage on tuition fee, accommodation fee, living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
1.Tuition fee is under the overall planning and utilization of university to provide teaching and management of scholarship students
2． Accommodation fee is under the overall planning and utilization of university to provide students with in-campus apartments (usually double rooms).
3． Living allowance is granted by host institutions on a monthly basis. The monthly allowance for Doctorate students is 2,500 CNY per person. For Master student, the monthly allowance is 1,500 CNY per person.
4． Comprehensive medical insurance is purchased by the university in accordance with relevant regulations of studying in China stipulated by the Ministry of Education of China.
青岛大学国际教育学院 版权所有 联系我们
山东省青岛市宁夏路308号敏行楼 266071 电话：0532-85955057 传真：0532-85955662